Sunday 26 June 2011

What a beautiful fragrance!!!


I am Diana Benny an eight standard student. When I had my vacations, my father told to me to go to Christeen for a retreat. On the first day, I just felt boring but at night I started feeling nice. Morning I said the rosary. When I said the ‘Ave Maria’ for some time with everybody, I don’t know exactly what happened to me but I could smell the fragrance of the lily flower. So, I stood up and my legs started shivering. Due to this experience, I believed in God. From that very moment I started praying properly. I then decided to pray for my dad as he was sick. On the last day I was very sad because I really did not want to go as I had got a lot of blessing and I wanted more blessings through christen retreat I am sure to come next time again. I could pray nicely due to Christeen retreat. On the second day I felt holy and as if I was living in a pleasant climate. Songs made me spiritual. I started knowing more and more about God. When I closed my eyes and felt very pleasant and nice so I started saying Ave Maria again and again. This is my experience.
I travelled from Mumbai with my little sister by Aero plane. I thank my parents for allowing us to come for the retreat.

Diana Benny

No comments:

Post a Comment